What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
This is not an eBook it is an eCourse. This is a must have strategic guide that will teach you how to use Facebook Ads from start to finish. It is a full blown training manual that will help you build your foundation and strengthen your critical thinking in order to allow you to think differently, creatively and effectively.
- Being with the Facebook Ad platform since the days of Facebook Marketplace and Facebook Social Ads, 2 years ago – I know what works and what doesn’t.
- Infinite FB is a 30 day ecourse giving a foundation to advertisers and marketers who want to promote affiliate offers
- There is a lot of information broken down into sections which will build the foundation of the Facebook marketer
- I know more than the “gurus” that just recently started.
- The eCourse consists of text and videos
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Infinite FB scores 65.58/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://infinitefb.com/full/?hop=, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: infinitefb.com you’ll also be taken through to infinitefb.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)